Best Treatment for Malaria
FHS Magazine is an offshoot of the organization of Finest Herbal Shop LLC. Finest Herbal Shop deal with herbal remedies, We produce effective and organic herbal products and skincare solutions for skin treatment.
Malaria is a disease caused by a parasite, which is typically spread through infected mosquitoes. The mosquito becomes infected by biting an infected person and drawing blood that contains the parasite. When that mosquito bites another person, that person becomes infected as well. The parasites spread to people through the bites of infected female Anopheles mosquitoes called Malaria Vectors. Malaria can rapidly become a severe and life-threatening disease.
One of my old neighbors, Kate, died of malaria around late 2019 due to her lack of knowledge of the possible ways of treating the illness. It was not until her demise that her children informed me of the cause of her sickness.
Unfortunately, her youngest son, Fred, was also feeling malaria fever at that time. However, fortunately, I was aware of it and rushed to my supply to get him some of my Finest Herbal Shop Immune Booster and Respiratory Tonic to treat his symptoms. By taking my organic herbal products, he recovered and was feeling much better several days later.
What is important about malaria is that using the right medicine at the right time, either herbal or pharmaceutical, is so critical in order to tackle the parasite before it develops stronger in the body system.
How Malaria Spreads
• Through insect bites or stings.
• Through your bloodstream with blood transfusions, or unclean or unscreened needles.
Signs and Symptoms of Malaria
Malaria signs and symptoms typically begin within a week after being bitten by an infected mosquito. Symptoms include:
1. Fever: People who have malaria usually feel extremely sick with a high fever, shakes, and chills. While the disease is uncommon in temperate climates, malaria is still common in tropical and subtropical countries.
2. Sweats: Cycles of fever that may last from 6 to 24 hours and may alternate with rounds of chills, shaking, and daytime sweating or night sweats. This cyclic characteristic is often the most recognizable sign of malaria, distinguishing it from other illnesses and infections.
3. Chills: An attack usually starts with shivering and chills, followed by a high fever, followed by sweating, and then a return to normal temperature.
4. Headache: This is an important presentation in malaria, either cerebral type or not. The cytokine is believed to be an important factor leading to headaches in acute malaria. Some antimalaria drugs can cause headaches as well.
5. Malaise: This is a feeling of weakness, overall discomfort, illness, or simply not feeling well. Malaise can happen suddenly or develop gradually and persist throughout the illness.
6. Muscle Aches: Among the several complications, the effects of malaria seem to target skeletal muscle aches, muscle contractures, muscle fatigue, muscle pain, and muscle weakness. Malaria also can cause parasite coronary artery inclusion.
7. Nausea Vomiting: Reduced fluid and food intake due to persistent upper gastrointestinal symptoms, such as epigastric pain and vomiting, may also lead to dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.
How to Avoid Being Bitten by A Mosquito
• You can avoid malaria by avoiding the bite of these mosquitos who are the carrier of the infection.
• Stay somewhere that has effective air conditioning and screening on doors and windows to prevent mosquitos from entering.
• If you are not sleeping in an air-conditioned room, sleep under an intact mosquito net that has been treated with insecticide. • Use insect repellent on your skin and in your sleeping environments
Treating Malaria with Organic Herbal Products
There are natural herbs that can cure malaria with almost immediate effect. You need to boost your immune system against the parasite that carries malaria. The herbs selected for my herbal remedies are rich in active anti-bacterial, anti-inflammation, and anti-fungal properties that tackle the spread or dominance of the symptoms of malaria when the mosquito bites.
Be sure to protect yourself against mosquito bites by boosting your immune system through Finest Herbal Shop’s Immune Booster.
Also, there is a specially made Respiratory Booster Tonic that treats all symptoms of respiratory infections easily. It improves the health of the respir